Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness

Rock What You've Got 

       By: Katherine Schwarzenegger


                  




Summary: This is a book to help girls stand strong and be confident about who they are inside and out. Katherine Schwarzenegger goes through her lives growing up as teenage girl as having parent celebrities. In her book, she provides girls with facts, stories, and advice from experience. She really makes girls feel beautiful and proud to be a woman.


My Opinion: I give this book 5 stars. I absolutely loved it and I couldn't stop reading it! Reading this made me feel better about myself. Katherine's book took my words out of my mouth. You go, Katherine! :) Katherine really makes you rock with this book! Trust me girls, you'll just love this book!

1 comment:

  1. kinda reminds me of a band. superchick(: listen to them if you can, because they're amazing! they have a song called 'rock what you've got'

    ReplyDelete