Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
6:59 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:

Fridays are considered fun days in my world! Let's see today, my mom, my sisters, and I went to McDonalds and got a free ice cream cone (there were some free ice cream coupons at our Headquarters Library in Roanoke, Virginia for Halloween), I went shopping with my mom and sisters, I started writing some pen pal letters and postcards, I sat on our family couch and watched I love Lucy shows from Netflix,  I worked a lot on my blogs,  I spent a lot of time on Postcrossing (which you can find on the side of my blog),  I ate some Buck Eye's- what we call peanut butter balls dipped in melted chocolate (my mom had made them), and I will be reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (a classic from Barnes and Noble). Whew, talk about a busy day! Ha ha! 

0 Thoughts