Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
5:37 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:

Sweet 16th Happy Birthday Comments From Layoutshere.com
Yep, I'm the Sweet 16! I just turned 16 years old today (November 3)! Whoopie! :) I just don't feel any different. Well actually my mom said it looks like I'm getting old, especially since I forgot about my birthday. Ha, ha, very funny mom! Although, it was sad to forget my birthday but at least I remembered it. I'm glad to be 16! I mean it's a pretty sweet number to be! :) It's sad because I'm growing up so fast...wahh! But I hope to live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it while I can! I've had lots of memories as I've grown up and they will never fade away. It's fall season now and I love it because every fall when I see leaves fall down, it's like every leaf is a memory and then when you pile up the leaves, you just feel like you're jumping in a pile of memories. Then when spring comes, it'll be like new memories are forming with everything growing back (flowers and tree leaves). That's how I think of it as!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day my first born! :) You can stop growing now.... as your mother, I command you to do so. :) Love ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!!:D 16 isn't that amazing, but still is if that makes sense! it's nice though cuz now i don't feel really weird saying my age!xD

    ReplyDelete