Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
5:31 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:


Boy what a year 2010 was and now...well now it's the BIG 2011! I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year's and I hope everybody has the best for this new year! I hope 2011 will be the best year ever! Just remember to keep those goals of yours. It's pointless to make goals and to never follow them, like me for example. Except this year, I have to accomplish my goals because they are going to be everywhere in my room to where I can see them.  Write the goals on your hand if you have to. Write them somewhere you will see them. I'm going to make 2011 the best and you can to! Feel free to share your goals on my blog under comments and feel free to send me pictures of how you spent your New Year's to where I can put them on my blog for everyone to see! Let's celebrate and live life to the fullest!  


Here are my goals:

- Visit the orphanage 
- Do volunteer work at the nursing homes
- Exercise on the wii fit everyday for an hour
Read a book everyday for an hour
- Write in my journal or Art Journal everyday
- Do Calcdoku for 10-30 minutes everyday
- Keep working on my blog 
- Write a story of my own
- Goal: 2,011 letters/postcards by the end of 2011

0 Thoughts