Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness

For those of you that find elementary school, middle school, high school, and even college to be difficult. Think again. Sal Khan is the creator of Khan Academy, which he is composed of video clips of school subjects that kids/teens/adults have difficulties on. This is such a great tool! Not to be a nerd or anything but I really really love Khan Academy. I wish Mr. Khan was my teacher becaue he would be such a great one!

I have been having problems with my Chemistry class. I have read my Chemistry book and it's so confusing and just brain aching, for me anyways...ha ha. I even tried re-reading the chapter over and over again...it gets me no where. Until Khan Academy videos  came and saved my life, literally! I had found a Khan Academy video clip on the exact subject I needed help on in Chemistry-- Molecular & Empirical Formulas and Formula from Mass Composition  It was just awesome! Mr. Khan made it so easy and I mean so easy. He discusses a particular subject on his video and he provides lots of examples. It's like having a teacher right by you but instead you are able to press play, pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. I would also definitely recommend it to those students who are quite shy and nervous to ask questions in class.

Mr. Sal Khan teaches anywhere from Basic Addition to Algebra II to World History to just about anything you need help on in school.

You can also view more Khan Academy videos here, where he has thousands of videos to choose from. I also talked about Khan Academy under my "Homeschooling" tab at the top of my blog. I really recommend it for everyone out there who needs help in school or just wants to learn something new. So what are you waiting for? Watch some Khan Academy and tell me how you like it!

I give my so many thanks to Sal Khan for helping me in my school subjects! He is such a great video "school teacher". He's so smart that he got a perfect score on the SAT test, even graduated from Havard, and got his degree in the hands of Bill Clinton (former President of the U.S.). Now tell me this man is a genius because he is definitely a great one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!I saw you on another giveaway site, just trying to help people spread the word and refer for entries!, there's a kawaii giveaway ( a big one ) going on so ill leave the url if you're interested :)

    Can say I referred you please :)



    http://contests.cute-stuffs.com/kawaii-winter-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete