Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
7:10 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:

Hello all! I'm sorry that I hardly post on this blog, while I see how many followers I have, I feel that I should work a lot on this blog whenever I get a chance :) 


As you probably already know (or you will be knowing) I now have three blogs, including this one ("Random Happy Thoughts"). You can see all my blogs on my blog list on the left side down my blog. My third NEW blog is my mail blog called Carried Away by Mail ! It's a blog where I post all the mail that I get or have gotten. If you love looking at mail, I reccomend you check it out and feel free to comment! I love getting mail SO much! Mail means the world to me and I just love posting all my mail I have received. 


I hope you all enjoy all three of my blogs, or at least one of my blogs, ha ha! I'm thankful for all the followers and comments I've gotten on all my blogs so thank you all very much! Keep on following and commenting as it makes me want to blog on more! :P Keep an eye out on all my blogs...I'll try my best to post whenever I can!

0 Thoughts