Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
6:31 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:



(Above) Here is an example clip that I picked out. I watched it to help me with learning about "Chemical Reactions". Now it's so easy, I feel that I could have known this lesson right away.

http://www.brightstorm.com/


Here I have found some homework helping clips, kind of like the clips of Khan Academy. This site provides you with free video “classes” . You can get help on any Math (algebra, geometry, calclulus, etc) and Science (biology, pshsics, and chemistry) for free. They provide you with clips and if you aren’t a very good listener, below the clips they give you a transcript of everything that was said in the clip. There’s also a section where if you don’t understand something, you can ask questions. I found this really helpful as they help you step by step. They also can help you with the big exams (PSAT, SAT, ACT) and AP classes. The catch is that for these subjects you will have to pay to watch them. But you can check out the trailers for these subjects and see if you would like to pay to watch all the clips. I definitely think from seeing the SAT trailer, that the SAT clip is very, very helpful and useful. They give very good tips and are just great teachers! ☺
I hope you will enjoy these clips too and I hope that they will help you in school! I wish you all the best in school! Now go on and be that smarter kid in the class…I know you can do it.

For more on educational links and books, please check out my "Homeschooling" page  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah life saver I have my chemistry exam tommorow!

    ReplyDelete