Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness

Today, I wanted to show all of you some of my photos I've taken and edited using photo apps on my Ipod Touch. I've gotten these from my Instagram and wanted to show all of you what kind of photos can be found there on my Instagram. There are lots more, but I just wanted to share with you a couple. If you want to see more of my photos, be sure to check them out on my Instagram and feel free to like/comment there too. Another site I found which is better than Webstagram is Statigram. Statigram is where you will be able to see my photos and like (or comment on them) without needing the Instagram app. Statigram is a just a website viewer for Instagram; therefore, you will still need to sign into Statigram with your Instagram account. Click here to go see all the photos from my Instagram, see all my followers, and the stats on my photos. You can also view my photos and everything else like Statigram does (except without the stats) here. It's my profle from Followgram.


                                      


These photos that I took includes rement/mini toys for dolls, my sister's Blythe doll, and mini Lalaloopsy dolls. Hope you all enjoy my photos! Let me know what you think of them! :')












1 comment:

  1. cute ^^
    I follow you do you follow back ? :)

    http://chickacurl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete