Portify

Home Meet Yasmeen Crafts Photography Blog Contact Me Image Map

Image Widget

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Template Hits

.

.

Want Postcards from all around the world? Join Postcrossing!

Help my blog become world-wide!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

Follow Random Happy Thoughts

Ice Cream Drops Kawaii

Photobucket

I'm countin' on you...

Follow Random Happy Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me by Email

Followers

About Me

My Photo
-:- Yasmeen (pronounced: yass-mean) -:- 20 yrs : I.O.U online uni student : Seattle, WA [USA] : ✎ Snail Mail Addict, Letter Writer : Photography : Creative- likes to think outside the box

Blog Archive

Kawaii Factory Shop

Click for Drop Dead Cuteness
2:34 PM
by Yasmeen
Tags:

So as you might have noticed it's been way too long since I haven't been blogging. Currently, I'm fixing up this blog to give it a new look. After all, it needs a change, right?

Reasons for my absence:
1.) Busy
2.) Busy
3.) Busy...what else is there to say, ha-ha! I've just been busy catching up with my penpals, doing school work (I have to prepare for college this fall), spending time with my family, relaxing, reading, baking. It might not seem like a lot, but mostly I'm busy with school work and reading. I have to think about where I want to go in life because adulthood is just around the corner...eek! 

P.S. My dearest pen-pals, I have NOT forgotten you. I still have everyone's letters and I'm just now writing letters to you all about what's been keeping me busy besides the reasons I have posted above. It's just taking time as I like to write my letters long and they will be long as I have SO much to say! I actually don't have too many penpals, considering some never wrote back and some I just didn't bond with. So far, I'm writing letters to Michelle, Alexa, Marlea, Dyah, Rin, Zoe, and my other pen-pals (you all know who you are). I miss you all so much and will try to get my letters out to you all soon! I really appreciate all your patience! :)





0 Thoughts